Added Feb 17, 2013
I needed to do another test run of my trouser pattern, and deciced to do them in this linen that I had in my stash. This was also my first attempt to put proper lining in trousers, for which I used some purple poly, also from the stash.
I’m pleased with the result, although I did make some mistakes, and I found out about some improvements that I will make to the pattern.
Linen with poly lining
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Take a look at Meg's 2014 Mash Ups, and get the special pattern bundle that includes them all
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.