Added Feb 17, 2013
I needed to do another test run of my trouser pattern, and deciced to do them in this linen that I had in my stash. This was also my first attempt to put proper lining in trousers, for which I used some purple poly, also from the stash.
I’m pleased with the result, although I did make some mistakes, and I found out about some improvements that I will make to the pattern.
Linen with poly lining
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.