Added Feb 17, 2013
I needed to do another test run of my trouser pattern, and deciced to do them in this linen that I had in my stash. This was also my first attempt to put proper lining in trousers, for which I used some purple poly, also from the stash.
I’m pleased with the result, although I did make some mistakes, and I found out about some improvements that I will make to the pattern.
Linen with poly lining
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.