Added Feb 17, 2013
I needed to do another test run of my trouser pattern, and deciced to do them in this linen that I had in my stash. This was also my first attempt to put proper lining in trousers, for which I used some purple poly, also from the stash.
I’m pleased with the result, although I did make some mistakes, and I found out about some improvements that I will make to the pattern.
Linen with poly lining
Learn the skills you need to create a pant pattern that fits beautifully
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
Member Project of the Week
She made this dress for her high school graduation, and it looks fab!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.