Added Feb 17, 2013
I needed to do another test run of my trouser pattern, and deciced to do them in this linen that I had in my stash. This was also my first attempt to put proper lining in trousers, for which I used some purple poly, also from the stash.
I’m pleased with the result, although I did make some mistakes, and I found out about some improvements that I will make to the pattern.
Linen with poly lining
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
No need to go outside… spend the morning in dolled up in this collection of vintage style pajamas.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.