Added Aug 29, 2008
My Alison. Wow was this hard. Turns out I don’t have quite this much patience :) I followed the instructions that Isabelle provided in her blog (for the most part). I added the binding around the leg openings similar to she did. The seam under my bodice is not so great looking. I noticed it too late. Oh well! I think it’s at least wearable :) If there is a next time, I will add some length for my long waist, and add some extra width to the bust. You should see the poor inside of this garment. Sorry the pictures are not the best, but I have to say this takes some guts! Ha :)
polyester/lycra knit from Hancock’s
Isabelle for her great directions!