Added Jul 16, 2010
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I wanted a really quick dress so I decided to do Danielle. I made the neckline higher as not to show my cleavage, and I added the orgami pleats on the bodice just because I had a few fabrics left. I should’ve added pockets. oh, the bodice turned out to be a lil’ too big, I don’t know why. I had too much confidence that I didn’t bother to try the fitting first. So, I had to make sew a dart on both of the armholes. The skirt is also shortened.
I wore the dress the next day, to an Architecture event, and I do not wish to post the pictures cause I think I looked fat on that day. (haha)
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.