Added Aug 7, 2009
Me and my brother design this harness.
- aerodynamically optimized slim shape
- ergonomic, adjustable body position
- comfortable, easy to carry backpack
- combined foam and airbag back protection
- under-seat rescue container
- adjustable feed-back from glider to the harness
- removable cockpit
- and lots of small useful details
- 4 kg total weight
Material for paragliding, don’t know the name.
Fashion & Trends
All the fall trouser sewing inspiration you need.
Pattern of the Week
This jacket is a mix of mod and military and will change the look of any outfit!
Go far afield in this collection of bib dresses, waistcoats, and wool jackets in textured fall fabri
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this jean alteration technique and find out how you can learn more!
Member Project of the Week
A gorgeous confection with a surprise peach chiffon layer.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.