Added Aug 7, 2009
Me and my brother design this harness.
- aerodynamically optimized slim shape
- ergonomic, adjustable body position
- comfortable, easy to carry backpack
- combined foam and airbag back protection
- under-seat rescue container
- adjustable feed-back from glider to the harness
- removable cockpit
- and lots of small useful details
- 4 kg total weight
Material for paragliding, don’t know the name.
Comment To Win
Share your top fabric care tips for a chance to be in the magazine, and to get the issue for free!
See one of the techniques you'll learn in November's Fabric Design course.
Fashion & Trends
Can't wait for the Hunger Games film? Sew up the perfect Katniss outfit!
Pattern of the Week
Sew yourself a bunch of different colored pullovers this season for a cozy and quick project!
Watch the video to find out more about our two excited and interactive courses
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.