Added Aug 7, 2009
Me and my brother design this harness.
- aerodynamically optimized slim shape
- ergonomic, adjustable body position
- comfortable, easy to carry backpack
- combined foam and airbag back protection
- under-seat rescue container
- adjustable feed-back from glider to the harness
- removable cockpit
- and lots of small useful details
- 4 kg total weight
Material for paragliding, don’t know the name.
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
Pattern of the Week
Get warm in a hurry in this easy to sew shrug jacket
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.