Added Aug 7, 2009
Me and my brother design this harness.
- aerodynamically optimized slim shape
- ergonomic, adjustable body position
- comfortable, easy to carry backpack
- combined foam and airbag back protection
- under-seat rescue container
- adjustable feed-back from glider to the harness
- removable cockpit
- and lots of small useful details
- 4 kg total weight
Material for paragliding, don’t know the name.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.