Added Aug 7, 2009
Me and my brother design this harness.
- aerodynamically optimized slim shape
- ergonomic, adjustable body position
- comfortable, easy to carry backpack
- combined foam and airbag back protection
- under-seat rescue container
- adjustable feed-back from glider to the harness
- removable cockpit
- and lots of small useful details
- 4 kg total weight
Material for paragliding, don’t know the name.
30 select jacket and coat patterns are now marked down to $3.99.
Pattern of the Week
The wrap shape creates a flattering V neckline and looks good on every body type!
Learn why every seamstress can benefit from flat patternmaking from instructor Deborah Moebes.
How to Grade, Draft, Design, and Sew Leggings with Meg!
Go far afield in wrap dresses, detailed jackets, and comfy separates for fall.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.