Added Jan 15, 2013
I made this dress nearly 12 month ago. Since I had to wait quite a time for the pattern to arrive from USA, I was sooo impatient. It took me only one day to sew it up!
(Okay, one day from early morning until late after midnight…)
Maybe I did something wrong, because the armholes were a bit to small for the sleeves.
But apart from that, the dress went together very well and now it’s one of my favourites!!!
I’ll definitely make another one. Maybe with a tie on the neckline, to get a slightly different look. :)
It was also the first time for me working with Liberty fabric. I love it!
pattern: Darling Ranges Dress by Megan Nielsen
ca. 1,5 m Liberty Wiltshire J Tana Lawn
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.