Added Feb 1, 2014
I write shortly how to assemble the top:
- at the back, please please fold in 2 abias tape and then sew it at the neck edge.
- Then fold it to the wrong part and sew it with the twin needles
- Now at the front, please sew the pleats (I drafted the pleats so you superpose both lines upon each other)
- sew the neckline
- please assemble the upper part (the pleated-part) with the lower part. (the line at the lower part is where the edge of the pleated parts ends (for making that wrapping effect).
- now sew the shoulders and side seams
- Then please add the arms (you may need to adjust the width of the arms)
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
See what pattern Meg is "mashing up" and see how you can easily sew along too!
Pull inspiration from faraway cultures with this rustic, travel-ready collection.
Fashion & Trends
Looks from Dior, Lanvin, and Balmain.
Pattern of the Week
The heart-shaped neckline and matching belt with buckle give this dress that retro feel.
Fill the tank and hit the road on a rock and roll inspired autumn adventure.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.