Added Feb 1, 2014
I write shortly how to assemble the top:
- at the back, please please fold in 2 abias tape and then sew it at the neck edge.
- Then fold it to the wrong part and sew it with the twin needles
- Now at the front, please sew the pleats (I drafted the pleats so you superpose both lines upon each other)
- sew the neckline
- please assemble the upper part (the pleated-part) with the lower part. (the line at the lower part is where the edge of the pleated parts ends (for making that wrapping effect).
- now sew the shoulders and side seams
- Then please add the arms (you may need to adjust the width of the arms)
Trousers, blazers, and blouses in cool neutrals have model-off-duty style.
Create unique and on-trend swimwear with the BurdaStyle Swimsuit Sloper!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.