Added Feb 1, 2014
I write shortly how to assemble the top:
- at the back, please please fold in 2 abias tape and then sew it at the neck edge.
- Then fold it to the wrong part and sew it with the twin needles
- Now at the front, please sew the pleats (I drafted the pleats so you superpose both lines upon each other)
- sew the neckline
- please assemble the upper part (the pleated-part) with the lower part. (the line at the lower part is where the edge of the pleated parts ends (for making that wrapping effect).
- now sew the shoulders and side seams
- Then please add the arms (you may need to adjust the width of the arms)
Exotic prints and silhouettes combine for this alluring collection
Fashion & Trends
While Sewing Their Own Halloween Costume (in GIFs!)
Member Project of the Week
Rwest1014's created this gorgeous skirt to wear Halloween after Halloween.
Use code BURDA7500 for a free T-shirt AND the chance to win a PFAFF machine!
Comment To Win
Get your copy of BurdaStyle Modern Sewing: Wardrobe Essentials today!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.