Added Feb 1, 2014
I write shortly how to assemble the top:
- at the back, please please fold in 2 abias tape and then sew it at the neck edge.
- Then fold it to the wrong part and sew it with the twin needles
- Now at the front, please sew the pleats (I drafted the pleats so you superpose both lines upon each other)
- sew the neckline
- please assemble the upper part (the pleated-part) with the lower part. (the line at the lower part is where the edge of the pleated parts ends (for making that wrapping effect).
- now sew the shoulders and side seams
- Then please add the arms (you may need to adjust the width of the arms)
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.