Added Feb 1, 2014
I write shortly how to assemble the top:
- at the back, please please fold in 2 abias tape and then sew it at the neck edge.
- Then fold it to the wrong part and sew it with the twin needles
- Now at the front, please sew the pleats (I drafted the pleats so you superpose both lines upon each other)
- sew the neckline
- please assemble the upper part (the pleated-part) with the lower part. (the line at the lower part is where the edge of the pleated parts ends (for making that wrapping effect).
- now sew the shoulders and side seams
- Then please add the arms (you may need to adjust the width of the arms)
Check out Denise's new video and find out why you should sign up now!
Why you should wear clothing made to fit YOU! (In GIF's)
Fashion & Trends
Vacation planned for the winter? Sew up these style to take away with you and also get 20% off!
We have just extended registration to accommodate a few more students
Make your Valentine's Day Extra Special, by Making your own Date Night Attire! There is still time..
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.