Added Nov 21, 2012
There were a fair few patterns from burda 11/2012 I wanted to make, including #108/109. So I ran up a toile.. and I hated it. It was too long, too big and too shapeless. I set about making corrections when I realised it was all far too frustrating. So I got out my pattern cutting stuff and made my own version. For loads more info on how I did it, see my blog . There are two consecutive posts for this project. I used a beautiful blue and ecru floral print viscose that I bought from Tatler’s Fabrics in Derby in April. This fabric has the most stunning colour, and drapes beautifully.
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
Pattern of the Week
Get warm in a hurry in this easy to sew shrug jacket
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.