Added Nov 21, 2012
There were a fair few patterns from burda 11/2012 I wanted to make, including #108/109. So I ran up a toile.. and I hated it. It was too long, too big and too shapeless. I set about making corrections when I realised it was all far too frustrating. So I got out my pattern cutting stuff and made my own version. For loads more info on how I did it, see my blog . There are two consecutive posts for this project. I used a beautiful blue and ecru floral print viscose that I bought from Tatler’s Fabrics in Derby in April. This fabric has the most stunning colour, and drapes beautifully.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.