Added Aug 7, 2011
1.Cut out all pattern pieces in your size, adding seam allowances and hems to your desired length.
2. Pin the front and back (they are the same) pieces of the tank together. Sew the seam.
3. Sew the side seams of the tank pieces. (When you cut two of the tank, these are for the front AND back.
4. Pin wrong side of yoke to wrong side of tank. Sew seam.
5. Sew skirt pieces together.
6. Add bottom layer (longer piece)of skirt to top layer, with wrong side of top layer to right side of bottom layer. Sew seam
7. Gather Skirt
8. Pin skirt to tank. Sew seam.
9. Hem both layers of skirt.
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
Watch Meg's promo of our upcoming course! It is the future of at-home pattern drafting...
Pattern of the Week
The oversized shape has a cool bell shaped silhouette with a wide body and fitted sleeves
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.