Key Largo Tank Dress
Added Aug 7, 2011
1.Cut out all pattern pieces in your size, adding seam allowances and hems to your desired length.
2. Pin the front and back (they are the same) pieces of the tank together. Sew the seam.
3. Sew the side seams of the tank pieces. (When you cut two of the tank, these are for the front AND back.
4. Pin wrong side of yoke to wrong side of tank. Sew seam.
5. Sew skirt pieces together.
6. Add bottom layer (longer piece)of skirt to top layer, with wrong side of top layer to right side of bottom layer. Sew seam
7. Gather Skirt
8. Pin skirt to tank. Sew seam.
9. Hem both layers of skirt.