Added Aug 17, 2008
I decided it was time to make myself a Jane set… I had some lovely tinkerbell satin fabric I got of Ebay and leftover lime cotton. Obviously I didn’t have enough for the shorts in one fabric so I played around a bit. I’m quite happy with the way it turned out although I’m planning a few more changes to the top…
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.