Added Nov 29, 2009
Modified Anda. This is actually a modification of another modified Anda that I finished months ago, but was meh about. I used a thick top stitch in contrasting gray thread for visual interest.
The changes included a racerback, some bust darts, and added a horizontal panel to the mid section. (This was to correct for the fact that I made the hem too short the first time. But I really like the subtle visual interest it adds to the dress.) Put some elastic across the back to make it more streamlined.
Cotton homespun, lace
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
Pattern of the Week
Get warm in a hurry in this easy to sew shrug jacket
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.