Added Sep 18, 2011
I had to remake the purse for my aun—the epoxy would not come off the metal frame. this time i used e-6000 glue—so muuuuuuch better. i forgot, however, to add the pocket. bummer. i also had to use the argyle fabric for inside—out of polka dots—double bummer. I also used quilting batting instead of interfacing and i think it works so much better with the satin and feels better too.
satin, cotton, batting, thread, metal frame, glue
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
Meet this seamstress, mom, jeans lover, and the instructor of our digital pattern drafting course!
Pattern of the Week
This timeless style ties at the back and looks stunning at formal events
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.