Added Jan 30, 2014
By now I am totally fed up with winter and cold and decided to simply deny it – I accordingly sewed lots of summer dresses in the last few weeks. The first of these pieces is a very simple top that I made of a pretty yet slightly strange fabric with very small eyelets and a suspiciously artificial/plastic flowery print. I used a Burda pattern from March 2013 but omitted the sleeves and made it a lot smaller (I cut out a size 34 or 36 but it was large). I added velvet ribbon applications to make it a bit more interesting.
You can find a few more pictures on my blog, Draped in Cloudlets.