Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
Check out these festive sewing patterns just in time for Oktoberfest
Fashion & Trends
All the fall trouser sewing inspiration you need.
Pattern of the Week
This jacket is a mix of mod and military and will change the look of any outfit!
Go far afield in this collection of bib dresses, waistcoats, and wool jackets in textured fall fabri
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this jean alteration technique and find out how you can learn more!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.