Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
Bright colors and cute animals decorate these dresses and shorts.
Leather, Studs and Distressed Denim: the Fundamental Details of Alternative Fashion
Fashion & Trends
Steal Cameron Diaz's effortless California girl look.
See all entries and vote.
Comment To Win
An amazing opportunity to win in the latest issue of BurdaStyle US!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.