Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
Burda Style Videos
Help us count down our TOP 10 most popular videos and get inspired!
Meg got an inside look into our new course, and see why she thinks you need to register too!
Leopard print, stripes, and mod coats for fall.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this step-by-step tutorial on how to sew these overalls with a modern twist!
This course will guide you through the process of creating an 8-piece Lingerie Collection!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.