Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
We've updated our subscription service... get your next issue by mail!
Pattern of the Week
This flirty dress is ready for an island getaway or a night of salsa dancing
Fashion & Trends
How to find flattering patterns and cheat fit on ready-to-wear without altering.
Trousers, blazers, and blouses in cool neutrals have model-off-duty style.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.