Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
Member Project of the Week
Short jackets like this zebra print bomber by Anniemollison are a must for spring.
The latest pattern bundle features nine vintage reissues from the 50s and 60s.
Pick one of 5 patterns for a new kind of sew along
Fashion & Trends
See steps on how Meg sewed herself a transitional Jersey suit using colorful jerseys!
Cute dresses, tops, and a silky bomber jacket to look like a model off duty.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.