Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
Join us at The Sewing Studio for the quilting event of the season!
Show us your sloper projects for a chance to win fabric, a free pattern, and Mend & Make Fabulous!
Pattern of the Week
Let in the sun in this oversized top
Ruffles and ruching make crush-worthy tops, dresses, and skirts.
Fashion & Trends
Sew this cute style from Chanel's F/W 14 Couture Collection!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.