Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
Member Model Challenge
Voting had begun! Vote for your favorite dress to be the next face of a BurdaStyle.com pattern.
Fashion & Trends
See 3 dresses in new prints perfect for this season's transitional weather, plus a chance to win!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.