Added Mar 19, 2013
The idea is borrowed from motocyclers, who sometimes use hand warmers instead of gloves.
These are made for bicyclers.
Suitable for those who enjoy bicycling all year long, especially during winter, spring and autumn seasons. You my want to use thin gloves in addition to these, especially in winters like we are sometimes having here in Eastern Europe.
- waterproof cloth for the upper part of garment
- a bit more light and breething material for under part
- jersey to be able to fasten the warmer on the steering wheel of a bike
- one zipper
- batted and quilted upper part of the garment to make it warmer,a piece of batting material used
- lining material from fleese
- self reflecting tape
See more prize details and how to enter...
Cool greys transition from summer to fall in a shirt dress, flowing maxi skirt, and new jackets.
8 patterns, a web seminar, and technique videos for sewing menswear.
Sewing & Techniques
Say goodbye to skipped stitches and damaged seams!
Fashion & Trends
Flaunt those curves in Kim-approved bombshell looks.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.