Added Dec 27, 2010
Well, I finally finished it.
I had to change the pattern a little bit : the sleeves were 9cm too long (weird, insn’t it ?) and 6 cm too large. First the coat was going down to my ankle, whereas I’m 1m68 tall…
I used Talea coat variation for the pockets.
No big issues on this coat, except sewing the collar with a sewing machine who doesn’t like much thick fabrics.
Now, I have to sew the lining !
NB: Pre Nol gave me a dressmaking model for christmas ! You’re sooooo cool Pre Nol !
Our fabulous BurdaStylers of course! Today, save 30% Site-Wide With Code ThankYou14!
Satin takes the stage in this new collection of dresses, skirts, and fluttery tops.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.