Added Dec 27, 2010
Well, I finally finished it.
I had to change the pattern a little bit : the sleeves were 9cm too long (weird, insn’t it ?) and 6 cm too large. First the coat was going down to my ankle, whereas I’m 1m68 tall…
I used Talea coat variation for the pockets.
No big issues on this coat, except sewing the collar with a sewing machine who doesn’t like much thick fabrics.
Now, I have to sew the lining !
NB: Pre Nol gave me a dressmaking model for christmas ! You’re sooooo cool Pre Nol !
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.