Added Dec 27, 2010
Well, I finally finished it.
I had to change the pattern a little bit : the sleeves were 9cm too long (weird, insn’t it ?) and 6 cm too large. First the coat was going down to my ankle, whereas I’m 1m68 tall…
I used Talea coat variation for the pockets.
No big issues on this coat, except sewing the collar with a sewing machine who doesn’t like much thick fabrics.
Now, I have to sew the lining !
NB: Pre Nol gave me a dressmaking model for christmas ! You’re sooooo cool Pre Nol !
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.