Added Feb 12, 2012
This was my very first project made one year ago. It was exciting! I now recognise some of the little mistakes I made, but still I’m attached to it and I find it very versatile.
The fabric is a scrap I found in a bargain shop for as little as 4 euros. I used bias tape to finish armholes and neckhole.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.