Added Feb 12, 2012
This was my very first project made one year ago. It was exciting! I now recognise some of the little mistakes I made, but still I’m attached to it and I find it very versatile.
The fabric is a scrap I found in a bargain shop for as little as 4 euros. I used bias tape to finish armholes and neckhole.
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
Member Model Challenge
Voting had begun! Vote for your favorite dress to be the next face of a BurdaStyle.com pattern.
Fashion & Trends
See 3 dresses in new prints perfect for this season's transitional weather, plus a chance to win!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.