Added May 28, 2011
I finally made my own swimsuit! This bathing suit was meant to be a muslin but it ended up good enough so I probably wouldn’t sew another. The fabric is dead stock found from my local fabric store for a cheap price.
I shortened the breast insert because the gathers were too much for me. The legs were finished with ordinary elastics since I didn’t have swimwear elastics at hand. Maybe I will change them later.
also blogged here
green swimwear fabrics
Our fabulous BurdaStylers of course! Today, save 30% Site-Wide With Code ThankYou14!
Satin takes the stage in this new collection of dresses, skirts, and fluttery tops.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.