Green and Black Danielle
Added Jun 27, 2008
I finally made the sleeveless Danille I set out to make! I was a little nervous after sewing the skirt pieces that it would look slightly like a kilt, but I am really happy the way it turned out. I took in the back by the top of the zipper a couple cm’s so that the back didn’t hump out on me. I also did the curved bust darts again – worked out really well for me. I like the black top bit as it minimizes me boosies. I didn’t bother ironing it for it’s photo debut, but it didn’t seem to mind. LASTLY, I used bias tape on the hem instead – the laziest, easiest hem of all time. I really like this dress!
PS: I am VERY PROUD that I lined the fabric pattern up as well as I did – the first time ever that I had to do it!
cotton, bias tape, 22in zip
BURDASTYLE for such awesome patterns!
my hubby – the photographer!