Added Apr 13, 2010
Ely, United Kingdom
I set myself a challenge which is to sew a garment every week for 3 months.
This is the dress I made last week ( the first week of the challenge). The fabric is Jersey and the pattern is from BWOF 4/2009.
After cutting the fabric, I realised that I made a mistake! I didn’t cut the front skirt on fold, and ended up with a seam in front!
I like to think that it is not much noticable :)
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.