Added Jul 21, 2010
San Diego, Calif...
Got a new pattern (Kwik Sew 2334) during the end of the month sale. Thought I would have a little fun with it. The first pair was the black and white one’s. Fit nicely but the waist is a little higher then I liked it. The second pair I made was the orange and blue pair. This was more of an experiment that I came up with using a picture from the internet. It turned out ok for my first pattern. The last pair I made was the green cami’s. I used my original pattern but changed the waistband and height. Additionally I made the front and backs to separate pieces since the fabric piece was not long enough. I actually thought it came out pretty good. I created and added an iron-on at the very end but not very happy with the look of it. I might check out silk-screening next.
Underwear Elastic 1"
Pattern of the Week
Everyone needs a basic and elegant blouse to wear everyday, and this one could not be easier to sew!
Find your favorite fantasy silhouette in body-skimming satin and frothy tulle.
Member Project of the Week
Jaderbug is set to stun with a sequined mermaid skirt.
Sparkling styles for every fashionista in the premiere Winter 2014 issue of BurdaStyle US!
Learn how to to make a pair of leggings from start to finish in this week's new BurdaStyle Video!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.