Added Jun 17, 2008
Well, this is my final poison ivy costume that I had to make for my GCSE coursework
The corset created 2 temper tantrums, whereas the wristbands were something I ended up making in the last 10 minutes. The only thing I’m not happy with is the size of the flowers of the cape, I think they should have been bigger.
The cape, tutu, headband and wristbands were created by patterns I made myself, whereas the bodice was a butterick one
My textiles teacher
My dad (helped with the eyelets)
The guy who created poison ivy
Behind the seams with Marina von Koenig Part 2
Get all 11 of these retro inspired patterns for one low price!
Pattern of the Week
Hippie meets grunge in this plaid top with flared sleeves and a round neckline.
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.