Added Feb 21, 2010
I made this blouse based on the BurdaStyle pattern called Jennifer.
The pleats were very adventurous (I am not even sure, whether I made them right)…haha…and in the end I am a little disappointed, that they cannot really be seen because of the chosen flowery fabric. Nevertheless I like how it turned out. Classic, yet somehow romantic.
At first, it did not fit at all, but then I lengthened the pleats at the front and the back. Now it fits fine.
As I did not have enough fabric, I chose to turn this blouse into a short sleeve one.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Take a look at Meg's 2014 Mash Ups, and get the special pattern bundle that includes them all
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.