Added Feb 21, 2010
I made this blouse based on the BurdaStyle pattern called Jennifer.
The pleats were very adventurous (I am not even sure, whether I made them right)…haha…and in the end I am a little disappointed, that they cannot really be seen because of the chosen flowery fabric. Nevertheless I like how it turned out. Classic, yet somehow romantic.
At first, it did not fit at all, but then I lengthened the pleats at the front and the back. Now it fits fine.
As I did not have enough fabric, I chose to turn this blouse into a short sleeve one.
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.