Flower dress with piping
Added Sep 6, 2012
This dress is made out of the bodice from BWOF 101-02-2011 and Pattern runway’s Gathered Sundress Pattern
The amount of muslins and alterations I had to make to get the bodice to fit just right is INSANE, but I am so happy with the result, it was all worth it in the end.
I added red piping to the neckline, armholes and pockets to add some contrast. I found the original Burda skirt a bit ‘meh’ so the PR skirt with pockets was perfect for my use of piping.
All the fitting and alteration details on my blog
Light weight Coton fabric
Lining is white cotton broadcloth
Red cotton piping