Added Sep 29, 2007
Ithaca, New York...
I used Burda WOF Aug07 pattern 114 for this. I made some modifications because I had a nice fabric with limited yardage. I didn’t do the yoke and the collar. I connected some scraps to form the non-pleated pocket. The cap sleeves turned out an umbrella on my arm,(I must’ve done something wrong!) so I tried to save it and this is what it became. Also, forgot to cut the back on fold, some confusion on the facings for the front…I’m just so used to burdastyle patterns that I made alot of mistakes on this one!!
Btw the BurdaWOF is really quite a challenge for a novice.