Added Oct 8, 2013
This is yet another top that I made for my sixth form wardrobe. The fabric was originally a skirt but it seemed to me that it would be a lot more wearable as a top, so a top it has become. For such a simple garment, I had to do far too much unpicking. I started off using a pattern, but it was rubbish as the armholes and neck were far too tight, in fact I couldn’t even get it over my head. So, I unpicked the armholes and re-sewed them. Read the rest of the post here: http://ladysewalot.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/floral-top.html The link will work this time!
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.