Added Oct 8, 2013
This is yet another top that I made for my sixth form wardrobe. The fabric was originally a skirt but it seemed to me that it would be a lot more wearable as a top, so a top it has become. For such a simple garment, I had to do far too much unpicking. I started off using a pattern, but it was rubbish as the armholes and neck were far too tight, in fact I couldn’t even get it over my head. So, I unpicked the armholes and re-sewed them. Read the rest of the post here: http://ladysewalot.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/floral-top.html The link will work this time!
See all entries and vote.
See more prize details and how to enter...
Cool greys transition from summer to fall in a shirt dress, flowing maxi skirt, and new jackets.
8 patterns, a web seminar, and technique videos for sewing menswear.
Sewing & Techniques
Say goodbye to skipped stitches and damaged seams!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.