Floral Lines Pendrell
Added Jan 10, 2012
I finally made a Sewaholic Pendrell. I used a cute floral cotton I picked up this holiday during the Fine Fabrics year end sale. I bought less than a yard, and it was the perfect amount for this sleeveless top. I saved fabric by piecing together my bias binding. Since the binding is used as a facing, the extra seams don’t show. I cut according to my measurements, grading between sizes as needed. After basting the seams together, I ended up taking it in a bit more, so I probably could have sized it down since I wanted more of a fitted blouse. I also cut it 3" shorter than the pattern pieces and used my narrow hem foot for the hem. All in all it was a quick project, and I’m very happy with the result.
You can read more on my blog, Sew Well.