Added Aug 6, 2012
I didn’t have much black ponte to work with, so I decided to alter the pattern and convert the bust darts to princess seams then slash the side panels at the waist, thus leaving me with five front panels that were much easier to accommodate on the fabric I had available. I also dropped the shoulder length for a little self-sleeve.
This variation would look super cute with the panels in different colours! When i can afford more fabric I’m going to give it a go.
More pictures on my blog
ponte di roma
Learn the skills you need to create a pant pattern that fits beautifully
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
Member Project of the Week
She made this dress for her high school graduation, and it looks fab!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.