Added Oct 22, 2012
so these were a pair of shorts I made for my pattern making class, they’re not exactly complete since I still have to sew it in actual fabric.. instead of muslin but here is what the ‘prototype’ looks like.
I made the pattern myself and the design is mine as well. I’ll update it once I complete the finished garment.
UPDATE: added a few pics of me wearing it for a more better look instead of on the Judy
NEW UPDATE: added 2 pictures of the final product in actual fabric, its polyester :D
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.