Added May 27, 2013
The Very North O...
Just a tunic I made with some of my most beloved dinosaur-fabric and a black cotton fabric.
I used the pattern from DixieDIY and changed it a bit so there are more ruffs on the front.
I also added three buttons and a nice bias binding in brown for the armholes and the neck.
More pictures here: http://schwarzchaos.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/eine-hassliebe/
Cotton in black and printed
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.