Added Feb 6, 2010
This is a modification of danielle dress. After looking at 2010 spring RTW, I was desperately wanting to incorporate a cut out detail. so i used top front and back panels of danielle dress. for the top front, i adjusted the pattern a bit to fit to my body better. for back, i cut it apart to make the cut-out detail. for skirt, its just a rectangle. it will be a while till i can wear it since it’s super cold here, but i really like how it came out!
cotton, poly for lining, button, zipper
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.