Added Feb 6, 2010
This is a modification of danielle dress. After looking at 2010 spring RTW, I was desperately wanting to incorporate a cut out detail. so i used top front and back panels of danielle dress. for the top front, i adjusted the pattern a bit to fit to my body better. for back, i cut it apart to make the cut-out detail. for skirt, its just a rectangle. it will be a while till i can wear it since it’s super cold here, but i really like how it came out!
cotton, poly for lining, button, zipper
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.