Danger! High Voltage
Added Jul 15, 2014
I have already mentioned in one of my projects how I started sewing my outfits for archaeological fieldwork.. This very short dress I’ve made last year and it was my favorite of the season.. I used pattern #122, from Burda 04/2010.. It is simple loose dress with drawstring to give it a shape.. The fabric was find from the remnant bin.. I also had some leftovers of the fabric with owl print which I used for drawstring and bias tapes.. All those details were main reason why I really love this dress.. I added pockets for my pens, cell phone, walkie-talkie and every other little thing I could need while working..
There’s more photos on my blog..
- Behind the camera