Added Oct 14, 2012
So, I was looking for something easy and quick to sew. It took a lot longer than it should have I think. First of all I took the wrong size, I usually use size 38 when sewing with Burda patterns, but this time I had to use a size 34… It could be that its because I changed up the amount of fabric which is used… in this model they use the fabric twice because it’s very see-through… so I think that’s were I went wrong…
so this is the link for the burda pattern that I used… http://www.burdastyle.com/pattern_store/patterns/gathered-blouse-072012
for some reason I can’t seem to choose the pattern from the “based on” button… don’t know what I’m doing wrong…
Anyway, I finished it last night and I’m very happy with the outcome!
Sorry for the pictures on the dress form, I didn’t feel like posing… maybe I’ll put one up one of these days…
dec.2012: I finally had a picture taken with the blouse on…
1 1/2 meters flower motif chiffon
Behind the seams with Marina von Koenig Part 2
Get all 11 of these retro inspired patterns for one low price!
Pattern of the Week
Hippie meets grunge in this plaid top with flared sleeves and a round neckline.
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.