Added Mar 3, 2013
As soon as Tasia published the Cordova Jacket, I knew I had to make it. And I had about 1.5m plus some odd shaped remnant from my Burda cowl neck dress. I looked through my stash and found a lining that would fit. The only thing I had to buy was the zipper. As soon as that had arrived I set to work.
I managed to squeeze view A from every single last bit of the fabric remnant. I decided to be lazy and not muslin. Well, I should have as I took the jacket in at center front and back about 3cm each, and it’s still too big. I could kick myself, as the shape seems perfect for my body (vertically everything is where it should be, it’s just too wide all around). Yeah, well, at least I can wear it over thick sweaters.
Nontheless I love the jacket and will wear it as much as possible!
The pattern instructions are well written, as usual with Sewaholic patterns, as is the pattern. All the notches etc. match up as they should.
EDIT: Finally blogged about here.